JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is it safe to use an s pen

(Topic created: 01-11-2023 02:47 PM)
KeithEpps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I just picjed up the fold 4 for the low and want 2 know if it is safe to use the span with the inside screen? I don't want 2 ruin it,.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@KeithEpps Yes it is safe to use an S Pen on the inside (big) screen of the Fold 4. The compatible pens are the S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro. 

View solution in context

7 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have but not often. Trying not to ruin the screen either
KeithEpps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

good looking out for the answer bro. do you like using it? i mite use it once in a while but not alot

0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Nope. Waiting to trade it in.
KeithEpps
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

oh snap. well i only paid $450 cash for this so not a bad deal

Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Really not a bad deal. Just a personal preference for me.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@KeithEpps Yes it is safe to use an S Pen on the inside (big) screen of the Fold 4. The compatible pens are the S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro. 

Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@KeithEpps 

I use an S Pen Fold Edition with my Fold 4, and used it with Fold 3 for over a year before, almost every time I use the inside screen. I just keep one by my bed, another one on my computer desk and one in the car. I have one of those S Pen cases too, but it makes the phone a bit too bulky IMO, so I don't use it. As long as it's a right S Pen, it will not damage your screen in any way. 100% safe. And really, the phone will yell at you and not allow you to use a wrong one, so it's pretty much impossible to do it on accident. They were designed for use with an S Pen, and it works very well.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"