Original topic:

Issue getting assistance with a damaged leather cover for phone

(Topic created: 03-09-2022 02:55 PM)
JayDishaw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I bought a z fold 3 with buds and a watch in December. I got a free leather cover. Everything was fine until the leather cover front bumper snapped in the corner. I attempt to contact Samsung to replace it yeah? Cue the runaround: 

1st contact via text support march 2nd 

You just need to contact our phone support team and provide the ticket number, they will check and help you with the details.

Fine! Called them and that was FORTY FIVE MINUTES on the phone only to be told "we need a receipt showing you paid"

I guess the fact that I ordered it FROM THE SAMSUNG WEBSITE isn't proof enough. Fine, whatever. Send them a screenshot of the receipt it's not good enough.

Quote:

• Must be in editable format (ie word/excel/html); PDF, Jpeg, Gif, PNG format only

• Must include the place of purchase on company letterhead, including the retailer's name and address

• Phone number or store number

• Must include the date of purchase

• Must include the Product Description (model number or serial number)

• Must include itemized pricing

• Must confirm paid total; non-online purchase must include the payment method

How is any of this my job? I provided the order number more than once and have also verified my account and address many times. So I replied to the email again with the email from Samsung which clearly states THIS IS YOUR RECEIPT. I have gotten zero responses to my emails but they insist on calling me on the phone to ask for a receipt. What kind of ridiculous nonsense is this? Samsung, do better. You're about to lose a customer. 

4 Replies
Shinobi86
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yep! They're awful. Don't care at all about resolving issues.
0 Likes
TFirmLLC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Was it ever an emergency? Don't forget the worldwide Samsung consists of many people, find the right operator and rely on them for that will keep you with righteous intent.
0 Likes
waldobby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same Issue! I have the fold 3 and it's unresponsive on the front screen it's a lose situation
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I would love to get this resolved for you. Can you please send me the following information in a private message (https://bit.ly/3fbRevo)

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

0 Likes