Original topic:

Keyboard defaults to set to talk every time phone turns off

(Topic created: 05-27-2022 05:44 PM)
DawnLuvsPossums
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung is doing everything in their power to lose business. I'm fed up with their diminishing support! I had this problem with my first Note 10.1 tablet, which they NEVER FIXED and here we go again with the never shutting up keyboard. 

Who is at fault for the keyboard set to talk default this time, Google or Samsung? My guess is SAMSUNG due to their poor history & since this is corrected through the Keyboard vs. Android settings.

My question is, HOW DO WE REPORT THIS BUG? 
I've tried calling for 2 days in a row only to wait 1 - 2 hours, then just give up and hang up.

I can fix the problem, yet every time the phone is revived from sleep mode, here we go again....

I used to love their products, but their lack of service is horrendous. They don't replace batteries for perfectly good devices. 

I can't wait for a competitor to come out with an s pen of their own so there's hopefully competition who cares more about customer satisfaction. They even attempted to KEEP a device I sent in for repair and had it for many months. 

Absolutely fed up and hope they have a decent competition soon. If you're thinking of getting their z fold 3 or z fold 4, do yourself a favor and DON'T. 
6 Replies
DawnLuvsPossums
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Here's how to turn it off and just going from the comment screen here to post this photo turned the TALK BACK ON.
SAMSUNG SUCKS!Screenshot_20220527-192735_Accessibility.jpg
0 Likes
JRbowling1997
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Then turn it off
0 Likes
DawnLuvsPossums
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
EVERY TIME THE PHONE TURNS OFF??? THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
0 Likes
JRbowling1997
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Turn it off in settings
0 Likes
moe
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Talkback isn't a default feature and never has been.
0 Likes
DawnLuvsPossums
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Get ready for you new system update then! BTW, it's a BUG and yes, this also happened with their 10.1 tablet, which they never fixed.
0 Likes