JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Killer Spanish translator app on Z Fold4.

(Topic created: 06-02-2023 02:57 PM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I might have been dreaming, but isn't there a application that translates speech utilizing the 2 screens on a Z Fold4?
I've been using Microsoft translator And it has a set up option that utilizes Translations to dual speakers and Displays on the opposing ends of a single screen. If you could change that to the opposing dual screen....
Was I dreaming

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JaDawn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try Google translator. We use it a lot for my son's items that he buys from Japan. (He loves all kinds of Japanese anime)

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
BING's answer is informative:
"I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any specific information about using Microsoft
Translator on a Samsung Z Fold 4 and displaying the conversation on one of the two screens. "
Somebody's gotta have an app for that.
0 Likes
Solution
JaDawn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try Google translator. We use it a lot for my son's items that he buys from Japan. (He loves all kinds of Japanese anime)
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks! I wasn't dreaming. With Googles entry I'm sure we'll see more innovations.
Will the app work on Z Fold though 🤔
"For the dual-screen translation feature, called Dual Screen Interpreter Mode, Google showed an example of how you can hold the phone up in front of someone so they can see a translated version of what you’re saying on the outer screen while your own words are displayed on the inner screen. It’s a neat idea, and again, it would be great if this is something we get on Samsung’s foldables as well."
0 Likes