Original topic:

Last years incentive

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 08:25 PM)
userdrtbVMQ57D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi there,

I ordered my zfold2 last year with the incentive of the trade in program. "Return the phone within 20 months and get 1k back".  I now have gotten the  notifications of the new zfold3 and after calculations, it's much cheaper monthly. I was wondering, since it's only been 12 ish months, if I could do the new promo to get 200 product credit with trade in and still get the 1k I was told I'd get for last year's promo. I almost pulled the trigger, but didn't want to be on the hook for a phone I wouldn't have anymore after trade in. Any info appreciated. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry if there is any confusion. I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly for more information about your order and available promotions. You can contact them directly at 1-855-726-8721 for the best assistance on your symptom.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@userdrtbVMQ57D 

How much does the site say you can get for trading your phone in right now?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
0 Likes
userdrtbVMQ57D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

It says it will give me 900 for my phone.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Samsung gives you 50% off the cost of the new phone, when your phone is last year's phone. Never more on a new phone.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry if there is any confusion. I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly for more information about your order and available promotions. You can contact them directly at 1-855-726-8721 for the best assistance on your symptom.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes