JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Let's BE REAL about the FOLD

(Topic created: 04-21-2019 01:15 PM)
RockEnRollaaaaa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

I've been a Samsung fan ever since my first smart phone (the S5) which was my favorite. 

I get that many companies have their errors and some admit to their faults whiles others choose to blame the users. 

Samsung, the Fold has so much potential to be an amazing product, but I think you need to delay to U.S. release by at least two weeks... 

That should give you plenty of time to make sure the Fold is strong enough to hold up to what all of us users are gonna do with it, and please, put on some perminate additional layer to the screen that is physically impossible to remove so that those of us with kids don't have a mess on our hands. We want a phone this expensive to hold up to the use. 

Do what it takes to make sure this product won't break on us all after a week. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung Electronics America is committed to keeping our customers informed on the status of their Galaxy Fold preorder. While we continue to make progress in enhancing the Galaxy Fold, a new release date has not yet been announced. Because of this, we have recently contacted our preorder customers to provide them information on their options as we move forward.
As per U.S. regulations, we are required to notify customers that their preorders will be cancelled in the event the product has not been shipped by May 31st. Samsung Electronics America is offering customers an option to keep their orders past this date and customers may also cancel their orders at any time.
Samsung values the trust our customers place in us and want to thank them for their patience and understanding.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung Electronics America is committed to keeping our customers informed on the status of their Galaxy Fold preorder. While we continue to make progress in enhancing the Galaxy Fold, a new release date has not yet been announced. Because of this, we have recently contacted our preorder customers to provide them information on their options as we move forward.
As per U.S. regulations, we are required to notify customers that their preorders will be cancelled in the event the product has not been shipped by May 31st. Samsung Electronics America is offering customers an option to keep their orders past this date and customers may also cancel their orders at any time.
Samsung values the trust our customers place in us and want to thank them for their patience and understanding.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes