JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Main screen film protection

(Topic created: 09-04-2022 05:33 AM)
userZSegdMrURW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Does the main screen film protection interfere with S pen writing?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@userZSegdMrURW "Any suggestions on how to fix main screen dead spot when writing."

Usually these dead spots are caused by using a case with a magnet. Try removing the case from your Fold and see if the dead spots go away. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
No the Screen protector shouldn't interfere with the s pen

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
userZSegdMrURW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Any suggestions on how to fix main screen dead spot when writing. Video and touch unaffected.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@userZSegdMrURW "Any suggestions on how to fix main screen dead spot when writing."

Usually these dead spots are caused by using a case with a magnet. Try removing the case from your Fold and see if the dead spots go away. 

userZSegdMrURW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
You are correct! That is what is occurring! Thank you for the information! I am using the S Pen case so that is a shock! I need to find a case that holds the S Pen, but is not magnetic. Any suggestions?
userZSegdMrURW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Samsung S Pen case was not the problem. It was a kickstand that used small magnets to keep the stand clasped when not in use. I will research for either a case with Pen holder and stand, or a kick stand that will allow me to keep the case w/ Pen holder
0 Likes