JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Missing features on a Unlocked Galaxy Z Fold 4

(Topic created: 09-08-2022 08:20 PM)
BigH1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have an unlocked Fold 4 using Verizon. On my Verizon account it just shows a blank phone. It doesn't show a picture and I'm missing a couple features. Does anyone have any idea why? I have two other unlocked iPhones on the account without any issues? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You would need to talk to Verizon about this

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You would need to talk to Verizon about this

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
Scf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have the same issue, I bought my unlocked S22 Ultra directly from Samsung, and in my account it shows a generic picture, and I don't have RCS chat features anymore. When I called my carrier about it, they told me that certain features and functions are carrier-specific and aren't "compatible" with phones purchased outside of the carrier. Very annoying.
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Samsung has no control over what your carrier shows for your device.  Talk to Verizon, and ask them about this.  I am on AT&T and have a S22 Ultra, and there is a blank device on my account page, I called them (AT&T to fix it, but it is still not showing up, you may just have to live with it.

0 Likes