Original topic:

Most of the SMS I receive don't fit in the Samsung limit without having to hit VIEW ALL

(Topic created on: 11/24/20 8:28 PM)
Smurf817
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Most of the SMS I recieve don't fit in the Samsung limit without having to hit VIEW ALL > in a conversation view. Is there a way that this could be automatic, I mean, show all of the message in a conversation view without having to VIEW ALL each time? Fold 2 should especially have this option
8 Replies
ForYou
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
maybe in one ui 3
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Fold

can i see the screenshot?

usually if the text is long, it changes from sms to mms, and you have to click to message to view all (for long texts).

0 Likes
ForYou
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm olso on 2.5 , try beta one ui 3 for your Fold
0 Likes
ForYou
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
but I'm not sure if they gonna fix this
0 Likes
ForYou
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
I know what you saying, when you click to see more , its opening another windows , not very good .
0 Likes
Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
I switched to Google messages as I didn't like how it worked
0 Likes
ADC022785
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
yes I agree! I don't use samsung messages for this reason!
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context