JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Multiple orders cancelled thru ecommerce

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 10:45 AM)
Wings2Fly
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have been on the phone every day since 8/15/21 trying to place an order.  Ecommerce cannot help me, even Supervisors. Tried different addresses and different cards.  Nothing works.  Seems like Samsung doesn't want to sell these new phones.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Our eCommerce team is the only team able to assist with online orders, continuing to follow up with them directly at 1-855-726-8721 would be the only thing we could recommend. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Fold
Having same issue and also everyone I know
0 Likes
usersv1rGdstMY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Not sure if this is also happening to you, but in addition to the cancelations, my card still shows Auth holds from Samsung. Something is very buggy about their order system.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Our eCommerce team is the only team able to assist with online orders, continuing to follow up with them directly at 1-855-726-8721 would be the only thing we could recommend. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes