Original topic:

My Z Fold 3 screen protector is loose at the crease

(Topic created: 05-10-2022 01:31 AM)
gperry13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

My z fold 3 screen protector is coming loose at the crease. What can be done to fix it?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Jamalsn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I had that happen about six weeks ago you have to take it to I break you fix you do not have to call Samsung they will run it through the system and it will be covered through the warranty and you will get it back later that day the whole phone will be brand new again even a new battery because it is required it is all connected the only thing we'll be old is your cover screen
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Honestly, your whole "suggestion" if that's what it actually is...IS CONFUSING. Holy Cow! Is this one whole sentence or multiple sentences? Inquiring minds wanna know.

If they're replacing is only screen protector then that's the ONLY thing that'll be new. Otherwise you're talking about receiving a replacement device. But then again you can't take tell from your...your whatever it is.

Is that a reply or a suggestion? Use some grammar and punctuation, PLEASE.
floydvoid
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
wow, you're actually criticizing that person for trying to help? at least he offered some sort of solution besides coming on and playing grammar police like you did.

tbh I understood his reply more than that pile you posted.

gperry13
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for your input
0 Likes
usermhA5F1nzpv
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Need to have the screen protector replaced on my z fold.
I spoke with Samsung and was switched to several reps.i was on phone for 1 1/2 hours.
No resolution.
0 Likes