JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My fold has a big black line

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 09:53 AM)
userlRf33YaqiO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I opened my fold to be greeted with a huge black line at the fold point. The right side of the screen is unresponsive. What is going on this is 2000 dollars 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, I know how upsetting a black line down the phone screen can be. It would be recommended to have the phone evaluated by a certified technician. Many of the Galaxy Fold phones were sold with Samsung Care+ insurance. I recommend giving them a call at 1-866-371-9501. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
LoganRandall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
first, reboot it.
take it to a samsung retailer. I'm not sure if they cover this but never hurts to ask
userlRf33YaqiO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thank you I guess I need to call. I buy mine unlocked from best buy. Thank you
LoganRandall
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
no problem
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, I know how upsetting a black line down the phone screen can be. It would be recommended to have the phone evaluated by a certified technician. Many of the Galaxy Fold phones were sold with Samsung Care+ insurance. I recommend giving them a call at 1-866-371-9501. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.