cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

My order was changed to the 28th from the 18th but some people are getting free stuff for delay.

Some customers are getting free Ear Buds and $50. credit for the delay .

So I called and also tried chat to inform them that my date was changed too and I wasn't offered

free Ear Buds and a $50 credit.  Chat totally ignored my initial question about the ear buds/$50 

and went on about the shipping date blah blah and then had the nerve to fake disconnect me.

Phone call was no help either {nice guy} just canned responses and never really answered about customers being given earbuds/$50 credit.

I got the run around and was never offered an apology or free earbuds and $50 credit.

When I ordered it said the 18th but my email confirmation changed to the 28th.

Things is , I live in NYC in an Apt building, someone has to be here ,otherwise it will

get stolen in this shiit hole called NYC {thanks to our shiitbag politicians} I won't be here that week, so now I have to make arrangements for someone to be here . 

They never offered me Ear Buds/$50 apology . There's an entire thread on Reddit how people are getting the free earbuds and $50 due to date being changed, some even posted the emails.

This is my first Samsung phone and it won't be the last , it will be me still never owning a Samsung, because when it arrives I will be sending it back . No I won't cancel order, because I will cause them the same grief they're causing me and send it back.

I had to use the Samsung finance option {I wanted to buy it outright} in order to get the GUARANTEED buy back of $1000 in 20 months. I also bought the Samsung Care+ for $11.99 a month.  Now I'm reading the guaranteed buy back is not for the the Fold Z 2 just the Galaxy S20 models. They haven't added the Fold z 2 to the list but when you purchase it they make you think it is.

See here https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/buy-back/frequently-asked-questions/

Terrible customer service , especially that I'm paying for CUSTOMER CARE + !

PS: I'm glad this happened, because I had doubts about spending $2000 for a phone {I'm not rich }

now Samsung has made me see the light due to their terrible customer service .

I'll post this on every forum ,including social media, so customers know some are getting free buds and $50 for delayed shipping date. They shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose and give it to some and not others.

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: My order was changed to the 28th from the 18th but some people are getting free stuff for delay.

That's horrible.  Maybe those that received a credit or free ear buds escalated their call and maybe someone higher up was able to offer that.  I know customer service can't generally tell you if the only way to get something or get what you're asking for  is by escalating and maybe escalating again.  

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: My order was changed to the 28th from the 18th but some people are getting free stuff for delay.

How do you escalate if they won't recommend what number to call , plus the hold time is crazy.

Some people never called , they just got an email mentioning the $50 / ear buds. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Oh, I wonder how they selected who to send the emails to.  Generally, you would escalate by asking to speak with a supervisor.  And if that doesn't work, then ask to speak with the person above the supervisor.  Someone within the company should be able to tell you something about this.  

They're acting like it's hush hush

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My order was changed to the 28th from the 18th but some people are getting..

yeah they removed my comment, they don't want you telling the truth, my tablet is arriving a month before the keyboard case. I'm gonna let them bring it all the way here and just have the FedEx guy return it.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: My order was changed to the 28th from the 18th but some people are getting..

What did your comment say that they deleted it?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm gonna try to call and talk to someone highly up about my phone order cancelled for no reason, they didn't like the extra$100 discount I had.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I'm also glad they open my eyes too after years buying Samsung and thinking that this is my favorite brand I bought a new SS note 20 ultra 5G and they sent me one with a contact already added, that is, it was used.

Like you, I tried to talk to a supervisor or someone who will at least send me the new equipment and when that  arrive sent this back because I spend 12 days waiting for the delivery.

In the end, the only thing to do was return the cell and wait for the refund to be made and then order another one again. This will take a process of a month or more and I am without a cell phone thanks to them and their fabulous policies.

+ The time on the phone horrible. From the moment I received the phone I noticed that the box had been opened before and immediately called customer service from 2 to 8 at night I was glued to the phone waiting 30 to 50 min for the agents and when they used to answer me then they transferred from one place to another. Thank God one took pity on me and told me that the sales department was already closed to try it the next day early because the volume of calls was very high, so I did and from 9 to 12 I was dialing again and in the end they did not solve anything they wanted me to keep a used cell phone for the same cost as a new one. Now  I return the phone and evaluate the possibility of buying on iPhone even if I have to change all the equipment in the house, because they at least have good customer service if they make a mistake they make up for it and the delivery arrives the next day even in quarentine. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Wow ....they sent you a used phone, that's worst than bad customer service , that's trickery and 

sounds illegal  , if you buy new it shouldn't have contacts already entered.

I was on the fence for 3 brands , I chose Samsung  (I never owned a Samsung ) , looks

like a mistake . 

I'm sure customer service is overworked  (its actually Samsung's fault for delaying ship dates, not the people who take our calls) ,its the ones who disconnect on purpose 

or the ones who aren't very helpful , very frustrating since you're on hold every time.

So you have to keep calling hoping you get someone who actually cares .

Good luck 👍

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

<edit> , read this thread , one post STANDS out.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you read it.

You can bet I'll be calling AGAIN  !

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyFold/comments/iuk3j4/my_fold_2_delivery_date_just_move_back/