JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My spen pro's nib Broken

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 06:01 PM)
柴jo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's broken when I was write hardly, does spen pro had care+? Because I cannot change the nib, it fracture inside the pen.
5 Replies
TechnicallyMagic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

That literally happened to me last night. I put a standard warranty claim in, but don't like that I send this one in for before I can possibly get a replacement. 

柴jo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's samsung's problem, I think I need a standard warranty too. Do you know what should be done?
0 Likes
TechnicallyMagic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I started with the live chat and was given a support ticket to call 1-800-SAMSUNG
CrescentFade
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Just looked at my pen this morning and mine broke off too. When, I don't know. Are the nibs replaceable?
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

If the nib can be removed from the slot, you can absolutely just replace it with a new one. Replacements are not currently available directly from Samsung, but third party options are available and have been reported by other users to work just fine with no issues. Unfortunately though, if the nib is stuck in the pen, a replacement pen would be recommended. You can have this exchanged under warranty by calling us at 1-800-726-7864 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.