JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Notification sounds Galaxy Fold

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 10:09 PM)
userrRnkU51mGI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I purchased my new Fold2 3 days ago and now all of a sudden I have the issue of no notification sounds. None of the posted solutions for other models fix the issue for me.

The notification volume works for a short time after reboot and then stops this is for ALL notifications sounds. Checked every notification settings for sound all active but still no sound also did reset! Making life and business very hard as I don't even hear calls coming in!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userrRnkU51mGI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Might have found solution. I just forced stopped Bixby and my all notification sounds seem to be back.... Not sure if it is back for good but turned off everything to do with Bixby and been working fine for past hours

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
userrRnkU51mGI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Might have found solution. I just forced stopped Bixby and my all notification sounds seem to be back.... Not sure if it is back for good but turned off everything to do with Bixby and been working fine for past hours

View solution in context

0 Likes
Tazm0n
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's possible you had a Bixby routine running that muted your notifications or was putting you in DND mode. I've had this happen.
0 Likes