Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Infographic & Reaction Thread

me gusta
Highlighted
Astronaut

Meh!!!!

Phones are insane on cost. If you have money to throw around, you're lucky. But for normal people, very few are buying these over priced new phones.

I got an S20 for $500 by joining t-mobile. this makes sense, but I'd never pay $1000 for the S20. The fold is vastly more expensive. it's only for those with deep pockets and the early adopters.

I honestly believe the days of over priced phones are coming to an end. Samsung had its worst year ever due its flagship phones. my old s8 compared to my s20 is not a big jump.

wake up Samsung!
Highlighted

Officially a Fold2 owner! I have yet to fold the device though 😆

Still adjusting to the device...

Highlighted
Asteroid

I am a heavy cell phone user and I was a note girl until they brought the curved edge then I left. I came back for the Z fold 2 . I like it for the most part but some buttons are laggy, text to speech rarely works which upsets me and there's a few video issues in certain apps. I'm not giving up on it yet.  Hopefully things do smooth out.  I esky need to be a beta tester my hubby says if a phone survives me is a good phone lol... last gripe high dollar phone and zero cases out there yet...

Highlighted

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Infographic & Reaction Thread

@Cindernana I was a note fan too!! It's fun to be apart of such unique phone tech right now with Fold2. It's a very exciting time for smartphones. The price and cases have been top gripes about the phone after all the talk about pre-order delays. The biggest hurdle was getting the phone so all else is just little stuff.

I'm tired of hearing about phone delays and cases. Yeahhh yeahhh we know. Just wait bc nothing more you can do or cancel order and move on.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Infographic & Reaction Thread

you haven't got yours yet? which carrier are you with??

Re: Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Infographic & Reaction Thread

@Cindernana I got mine. Ordered 09/20 and picked it up 09/25 from Best Buy. I'm with Verizon. You?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I was hoping with all the specs about speed, that I could download apps more quickly, but I guess I better stay close to a WiFi environment. Speaking of apps for the fold 2, Google play shows thousands of apps but I am yet to find any app that is perfect or designed for the fold 2. All my music is in one big pile, unsorted and without the nice playlist that I had organized from Apple play. Too many apps are fighting to read my emails and see my pictures with too many requests for birthday and invasive personal information about contacts and my private interests. I feel exposed like I am bombarded with advertisement and solicitation. My apple experience felt innocent and guided.

I could go to different classes at the apple store to learn about their products and programs. Then I felt my data was more protected. Now this fold 2 experience makes me feel all on my own, since no one knows anything and the Google apps largely seem inadequate, inappropriate for the fold 2 and have such bad reviews that I am afraid to try them. There is no recommendation list and l keep reading that apps that use to be useful years ago have become useless or destructive once you install the update. Right now I can't print to my Epson printer, I can't figure why the apps are very different if I swipe horizontally versus vertically. Visually, I cannot organize phone messages, only to have to call pressing a 7 key and listen to someone.

Imagine if you bought a car and it doesn't run well and you are told by the dealer that it isn't the fault of the car manufacturer since the car needs rocket fuel. Well you know it is a great car, yet each time you stop at gas station you feel disappointed. Well that is kind of how I feel about the cold 2.
Highlighted

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Infographic & Reaction Thread

That's why some people wait and test drive it at the store. If you buy it without test driving yourself, that's something you gotta deal with. You can always return it if you're that unhappy as long as return period is still open.
Highlighted
Constellation

j