Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5 Ordering, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 03:03 PM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I'm late with this, was traveling from Korea back to the States, and only got a chance to get on the Forums today. With every new major device release, I like to start one of these Pre-Order and Tracking threads. Completely optional, of course, but people seem to like to keep the dates and order details in one place, so we can all get a better idea of what and when to expect.

This thread is for both, Fold5 and Flip5 pre-orders, and if you want, feel free to add your Watch 6 or Tab S9 orders too!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

20230727_100019.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: August 26, 2 hours or so after the Unpacked.

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked, always.

- Model, storage capacity: Color Galaxy Z Fold 5, 512GB, Gray samsung.com exclusive color

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want Trading in Fold 4, 256GB

- Estimated delivery date: August 11

20230727_101043.jpg

By the way, the best place to order is:

Pre order new Galaxy Z Flip5 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-Order New Galaxy Z Fold5 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-order Galaxy Tab S9 & S9+ & S9 Ultra | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-Order New Galaxy Watch6 & Watch6 Classic | Price & Deals | Samsung US

It's this easy everyone, I want to see some delivery dates! Let's do this....

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

162 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You won't necessarily receive a email from Samsung notifying you of any Shipping delays, I haven't received any emails, Just check your Order via the Samsung Shopping app or Samsung website for updates on delivery and shipping
0 Likes
EliteTechCeo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Blue/Black combo is my favorite colour. I love the hybrid, clean look of it.
0 Likes
CharlieLiuPhoto
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
- Date ordered: 7/28/23

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com - unlocked

- Model, storage capacity, Color:
Sky blue, 512
- You can share your trade-in info, if you want:
S21U
- Estimated delivery date: 8/11/23
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@CharlieLiuPhoto 

Good call out on that Unlocked variant. I think it's important to mention. I'll add it to the original post.

Thanks!

drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
So do you have actual confirmed delivery dates? Did you get the receipt email first and then the order confirmation email next? I've only received the receipt email. Thanks
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@drew021319 

I did receive an "Order Confirmed" email shortly after the order and the first "Order Placed" email. At this time, mine still says August 11.

drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for the information. I'm not sure what's going on with my order. Samsung can't find it, even though I have the receipt, and I've shown them the authorization from my bank. Instead of a confirmation, I have access to see my order, and it only says initiated with no confirmed day. I ordered my phone about 45 mins after the unpacked event.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You will not see a charge on your credit card until your order is processed and is being shipped, until then you will see an Authorization charge from your bank, Samsung does this to confirm that your payment method is good
drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
That's what I'm saying. I've shown them the email they sent and authorization hold. I don't understand why they can't see the order that they sent.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
As soon as your order is processed in the Samsung warehouse you will receive another email from Samsung with your confirmation and shortly after you write receive a FedEx tracking number, I recommend you install the FedEx application this way you will receive updates on your delivery