Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Flip 5 Ordering, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 03:03 PM)
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I'm late with this, was traveling from Korea back to the States, and only got a chance to get on the Forums today. With every new major device release, I like to start one of these Pre-Order and Tracking threads. Completely optional, of course, but people seem to like to keep the dates and order details in one place, so we can all get a better idea of what and when to expect.

This thread is for both, Fold5 and Flip5 pre-orders, and if you want, feel free to add your Watch 6 or Tab S9 orders too!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

20230727_100019.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: August 26, 2 hours or so after the Unpacked.

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Unlocked, always.

- Model, storage capacity: Color Galaxy Z Fold 5, 512GB, Gray samsung.com exclusive color

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want Trading in Fold 4, 256GB

- Estimated delivery date: August 11

20230727_101043.jpg

By the way, the best place to order is:

Pre order new Galaxy Z Flip5 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-Order New Galaxy Z Fold5 5G | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-order Galaxy Tab S9 & S9+ & S9 Ultra | Price & Deals | Samsung US

Pre-Order New Galaxy Watch6 & Watch6 Classic | Price & Deals | Samsung US

It's this easy everyone, I want to see some delivery dates! Let's do this....

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

162 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
I also received a order confirmation about 2 hours after I placed my order and the delivery date was originally set for September due to high demand and then I chose the order on the Samsung shopping app and I changed to August 25 and it may change again
drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I really don't understand how they took my money, sent a receipt with an order number and they can't find it?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
Open up the Samsung Shopping app and make sure that you are logged in and then go to your Orders page and you will be able to see the status etc, when you contact Samsung E-commerce make sure you provide them with the email address you used for your purchase and they should have no issues finding your order
drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I've done that several times and call samsung/chat with them. Nobody can see the order.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
If you have an order number please call Samsung E-commerce at 18007267864

Provide them with you email address and billing address also
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
You should have received 2 emails from Samsung after you made your purchase, The first email is should say Order received and the second one will say Order Confirmed
0 Likes
drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes, all I have got is the first email saying the order received and they gave me an order number. I've talked to about eight different people, and some say the order is canceled. Some say the order is still out there to be processed eventually, yet no way can see the order. I have to email them a screenshot before their tune change. I've ordered a ton of stuff through the Samsung app before. Somehow my order seems to be an anomaly.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's seems that your order has not been Confirmed yet for some reason. even though Samsung charged your bank you will receive that money back if your order is not processed or Confirmed by Samsung, Sometimes the Order will not go through due to the payment method, You can try to cancel the order and reorder your device ,
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@drew021319 

Do you see it in your Samsung account?

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

drew021319
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
No it's not in there even though I ordered it through my shop samsung app, given a receipt/order number, and shown them the authorization from my bank. I guess it must have been some pre-order issue. I ordered it about 45 minutes after the unpacked event