JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order Cancelled...yet again

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 03:54 PM)
userEaBJLtbRDU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
This is the 2nd time I have ordered a phone from Samsung to earn to rewards and they have come up with some LIE about why my account was cancelled. It's a racquet to not have to give people the additional reward items. The customer service is absolutely horrendous. I am so sad that I may actually have to go with Apple now. I never thought I'd say those words.  I have had the worst experiences with this company. And to add insult to injury, I have all Samsung appliances. Needless to say I have no ice or water and my ignitor on my stove is done. There has to be some class action suit somewhere?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Oh no! I can definitely see how that would be frustrating. Our Community is not able to assist with ordering inquiries or issues, but you're welcome to follow up with our E-Commerce team for assistance with that 1.855.726.8721 As for the other things you have going on with your appliances. We'd like to obtain a little more information about the products and get some details from each, so we can see the best way to assist, Please send one of our moderators a Private message with any information you have such as model numbers, serial numbers, or recent ticket numbers: https://bit.ly/3pE8Pkc

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes