JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone went black

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 10:30 PM)
MuthaHustler619
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

Just bought fold and it’s just gone black. No charge sign reset buttons doing nothing

26 Replies
Phenom1011
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
The good old razer phone days..and the ASUS Rog lol
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yep, it's still sitting here with me. What a shame, just think where they could be today if they kept working on them.
0 Likes
MuthaHustler619
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

You sound like me. I’m a sucker for new phones and tech period. My house is a mini Best Buy lol.

Jiffer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I can fix all your problems, buy an iPhone and an apple watch and you'll never go back to android device no matter how cool they seem. Apple is years ahead of Android there devices are premium and just work all the time. I've never had a issue with iPhone reliability in 14 years. I bought a fold 3, it's amazing device riddled with the android bugs crashes, at one point this week I couldn't use cell service because I was getting like 1mb down. Had to force restart the device to restore the network speed, apps won't Uninstal, freezes. It's just not as good as an experience as ios
0 Likes
MuthaHustler619
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have 3 kids with iPhones and I hear screaming all the time. I can’t hear anything. My screen is black. My phone is slow. And to have to pay for so many apps lol. No thank you. Nothing is perfect. But Samsung is family. That I do know 

0 Likes
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold

was the phone still turned on when the screen went black? or did it just go brick? 

0 Likes
MuthaHustler619
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

Update!!! after going to another store because I purchased in store but I bought the only one that the store had, I was told after processing return they could'nt do it. so i was sent 35 miles out to repair store in which was told i didnt need to come to them because they don't have a phone available, then they dont fix the fold because it just came out.. I was then told by second store to go to BestBuy they would return, store was called and they had one fold. got there and then they stated they couldn't do it.. so I was then sent back to the first store in which was told they just needed an override and did not know how to return on sprint system. because I have been with sprint 16 years.. to them processing and giving me my new fold in 10 minutes. so now I have my phone. and i am watching it like a infant, because I am afraid of something happening again..

0 Likes