JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Promotion and customer service

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 03:54 PM)
Samsung_qZEd4GA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

This past weekend there was a promotion that if you bought a Samsung z fold 2 you would get a free S7 tablet. My wife and I went out to Best Buy and looked at the z fold 2 and decided to purchase the phone when we got home. 

We went to samsung.com and made the purchases and picked out our tablets.

So I got an email today about one of z fold 2's being shipped and no tablet on the order. So I talked to about 8 different people and on the phone for about 3 hours. being an executive in customer service I find it appalling that Samsung's policy is to tell the customer that they need to send a screenshot of the promotion. The promotion is lo longer being shown and if Samsung doesn't even know what there promotions are that is a horrible way of running a business. 

If I do not hear back from someone on this in the next 24 hours I am canceling/sending back the phones and will probably never but another Samsung item again. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders and promotions, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

I understand how frustrating this is. For questions or concerns regarding orders and promotions, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes