JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Purple hue on outer screen of Galaxy Fold 4

(Topic created: 08-29-2022 07:27 PM)
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hello, my Galaxy Fold 4 randomly gets a purple hue on the outside screen and the content doesn't show the hue in screenshots or on the unfolded main display. A restart temporary fixed this issue but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix the purple hue? Thank you, 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dr_Leprechaun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have had similar issues before on other phones. In my case it was a "theme" I had selected not working properly. Not sure if that could be the issue for you but if you have changed keyboard themes or colour schemes, you might want to try resetting them to Samsung's original theme. It seems like not all of themes that can be downloaded are fully functional on our android L version of operating system. Hope this helps!

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Dr_Leprechaun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have had similar issues before on other phones. In my case it was a "theme" I had selected not working properly. Not sure if that could be the issue for you but if you have changed keyboard themes or colour schemes, you might want to try resetting them to Samsung's original theme. It seems like not all of themes that can be downloaded are fully functional on our android L version of operating system. Hope this helps!
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I believe themeing was the issue. Thank you
Dr_Leprechaun
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Most happy to hear that worked. Never fun to have your lovely new phone working at less than 100%
0 Likes
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold
Does this happen in Safe Mode?

To reboot into safe mode, get to your power menu and press and he the Power off option until you get the reboot into safe mode option.

If the issue doesn't exist in Safe Mode, it could be an app or theme you have installed.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

do you have any themes applied? 

submit an error report when it turns purple again

Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports