JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Reminder App Feature requst for timeout

(Topic created: 05-07-2023 02:44 PM)
kenlcarter
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

I find the Samsung Reminder app to be very useful. I currently have 97 reminders that occur daily, weekly, monthly, annually or are one-offs.

The only shortfall I find with the app is that reminders do not automatically snooze under certain conditions.

There are some occasions in which I cannot physically select snooze or complete (such as being in the shower).

In this situation currently, the reminder sound will continue forever or until the battery runs down.

I request a feature add that would cause a reminder to automatically snooze after an optional period of sounding for an optional period of time and an optional number of times before it remains in the snooze condition.

For example:

The reminder should sound for 15 seconds (determined in settings) before it automatically snoozes for 10 minutes (determined in settings) before it will again sound for 15 seconds. This should repeat 2 more times (determined in settings) before it will remain in snooze and not sound until it is completed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes