Original topic:

Return Policy is

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 05:22 PM)
Lordmatsu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
A pain.

I bought a fold3 before it released through Samsung and I have been having service issues where it would go in and go out no matter where I'm at. And to make matters worse at home I have zero service. Anywhere in the house and I live in a 5G Ultraband area.

I called Samsung to see if I can get it returned (only had the phone for less than 2 weeks) and get a new one shipped but their policy only allows me to have my entire original order refunded and I have to repurchase everything anew. 

So no promotions no credit no nothing. I would also have to purchase the new phone and transfer everything before I return my old phone. I won't get a refund on my original order until I actually return it.

To make matters worse I also have to figure out if I can still get my original trading credit that was made with my first purchase. I also apparently have to send in the accessories that I was shipped on my first order even if they're brand new and have them shipped me back a new set. Which has to be purchased separately because the promotions are over.

Also because I have a payment plan with my provider, it makes it even harder cause I'm not upgrading my phone if I buy another fold So I have to outright buy the 2nd Fold3 unless I return my old Fold3 before I buy, but I can't cause I need to transfer my files over and need both phones together.

So I'm in a pinch. I just wanted them to send me a new phone so I transfer my files, and send them the old one but apparently I can't do that.

Any Samsung Representatives that can help me make this easier or do I have to suffer and do a bunch of loopholes and procedures just to swap out my phone?
13 Replies
Lordmatsu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
True, but previous Samsung phones I have always preordered and were fine.

Don't really care about the problems as much as the tedious of having to send it back for a refund and reordering, versus them just sending me a new one and me sending the old one back.

And the fact they can't own up on an almost week late delivery for a phone that is my livelihood. I even told the agent on the line, I need my phone asap if I order and they said they'll try to get it to me fast. When I saw it'll be here within 5-6 days, I was happy. But now it's more like two weeks.
0 Likes
JLArnold
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yea sry still **bleep**. But should have known. Witch is sad too
0 Likes
JLArnold
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
These tech companies got us by the cahonies