JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SAMSUNG CARE+ ENROLLMENT ONLINE

(Topic created: 10-16-2020 07:32 AM)
danwemet
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
For anyone trying for days like I did to enroll my phone in Samsung Care+, here's your solution. I messaged and called many times and was getting the same solution which was to go through the members app. I could NOT find enrollment in the app. Finally on one of the calls someone says there's a new website!

samsungcareplus.com

Boom, big button to enroll.

Hope this helps save someone's time searching 

Mahalo

et7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
many, many thanks, had only a week left in 60 days window and samsung had me going in circles. even called the sa.sung care directly and was told that note note20 is the only product for which one has to get care+ at the time of purchase and the only way was to return the product and buy again.
your post was a life saver. worked like a charm, took only a few minutes to enroll
0 Likes
kcb2627
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Dude.....Thank you! πŸ€—
0 Likes
userQJ8KgxztD7
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Mahalo thank you...that work...do they have app
0 Likes
rwitt1965
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
awesome thanks.
0 Likes
userz1eMaHnuHJ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
THANK YOU!!!!
0 Likes
Aaro
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
good thing all of their marketing and their robot chat butler all say this exact thing. oh wait...they don't. πŸ™„
0 Likes
JHCCAZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I hope that someone can help me, maybe someone from Samsung. The device I'm trying to enroll in Samsung Care+ is a brand new tablet, Galaxy Tab S7 Plus. This is an LTE model that I bought from T-Mobile USA, but I'd rather have Samsung Care plus because I think it's better and less expensive than the T-Mobile insurance plan.

I visited the Web page for enrollment, but when it asked me for the IMEI number, and I entered the IMEI shown in my device settings, it wasn't accepted because it said it's not a USA IMEI. Maybe this is because it's not a phone - but it does have a SIM card and an associated USA phone number.

I am not sure what to do next and I cannot find a phone number other than the phone number for requesting repair service under an established insurance plan.

Thanks in advance for any help with this problem!

Joel
0 Likes
yamasf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thank you, I thought I was crazy when I couldn't find it! Even the tech support didn't believe me! Thanks again.
0 Likes
marusia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
this is very helpful. thank you so much
0 Likes
Dlmsdca
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
thank you