cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Pre Order Nightmare

Is anyone else having issues with their pre orders. Mine is a nighmare. My original order was canceled two weeks after I placed it. No one can give me a real reason why. I placed another order and my ship dates has changed 3 times now. I was told the phone would be delivered on the 21st of September and when I asked for a tracking number none could be found. I called back to speak with someone else after being on hold for 30+ minutes and was told my ordered will be received on the 28th of September. How does ones order get so messed up with no compensation? I have not suffered suck poor customer service from Samsung since the Samsung Galaxy Nore 7. Ive been a huge fan of Samsung since the very first Note. I even endorce and sell their products at work.  Being a customer of theirs right now has me very upset.  
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Pre Order Nightmare

i am so disappointed and having the same issue. this is my last time ordering from Samsung they have become like apple and dont care moving on to another company for the amount of money we pay it is not worth it....
Highlighted
Asteroid

I ordered mine direct from AT&T. They delivered it early on the 16th no problem
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Pre Order Nightmare

I would go that route but AT&T is only giving me $350 for my phone and Samsung is giving me $500.
Highlighted
Astronaut

yeah I ordered the unlocked version from Samsung, but since they took a little longer than I wanted to ship i canceled and ordered the t-mobile version from Samsung and received it within days.
Highlighted
Astronaut

yeah same happened to me, pre ordered the day it started, delivery date kept getting pushed back, called and complained. next thing I know I get an email saying My order was cancelled, but no reason why. worse customer service I've ever had. samsung is going down the toilet.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Wow , they cancelled your order without giving you any reason . Seems

those of us who ordered directly from Samsung got burned, and Verizon /Att / TM

got first dibs.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I've gotten nothing but lies from customer service. I ordered it literally the first day it was available. It's guaranteed to be here by the 18th. Guaranteed to ship by the 18th. Guaranteed to be here by the 21st. Guaranteed to ship on the 21st. Guaranteed to be here on the 28th. Now they literally disconnect mid-conversation when I bring that up. The most recent discussion ended almost immediately with "I don't have an answer, you'll get an email." That email hasn't arrived.

I don't know what the heck is going on. The closest thing I've found to answers is a TechRader article where Samsung stated that a few pre-orders are delayed and that they contacted everyone. I haven't met a single person in our situation who was contacted.

I'll tell you who did get their Folds, though. Every social media "influencer."

Highlighted
Constellation

They lied, they haven't contacted me. Im having to call everyday. I got two 4 emails, 1st Order confirmation, Order cancelled, 2nd Order confirmation, and the escalation ticket i submitted yesterday. I still have to wait 3 days to get an answer back and was advised that of no contacts me, to call Samsung back. Im tired of calling, just send me my phone.
Highlighted
Constellation

My order went from the 18, to the 19th, to the 21st, and now its the 28th. At this rate im probably looking to get my phone sometime in 2021.