Original topic:

Samsung Pay issues with activating debit/credit cards

(Topic created: 08-31-2021 01:37 PM)
useraTyCPByrmG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Anyone having issues activating debit or credit cards on Samsung Pay app? Currently using galaxy fold 3 unlocked. Cleared cache, reinstalled and reset phone. Still not working. Spoke with Samsung rep and no change. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
15 Replies
Serg675
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold

I had this issue with some credit cards until I got their respective bank apps and logged in in there. I guess some banks have started to use their client apps as verifiers.

0 Likes
useraTyCPByrmG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Still not working. Factory reset phone. I guess I'm returning this phone.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

which bank is it? 

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold

Please reach out to our Samsung Pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

bleeman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold

I didn't have any problems, but I used the Samsung Smart Switch app to move everything from my Note 10+ to the Fold3. Once that was completed I opened the Samsung Pay app and all my cards were there and I just had to revalidate them with my bank, Chase. Went through the process with each card and was back up and running within 10 minutes.

I've had my Fold3 for a week now and have used Samsung Pay at least twice a day since then and haven't had any issues at all.

--Bill
0 Likes
useraTyCPByrmG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I used the Smart Switch to transfer everything. I just got a defective unit. Returning it
0 Likes