JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Trade-in Issues

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 11:04 AM)
Ki-TaeCarter
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I recently sent my Note 20 5G in as a trade-in when I  purchased the Fold 3. The Note was wrapped in Samsung's wrapping paper and returned.  They now claim the box was empty when it  was obvious that they did not completely unwrap the paper. There appears to be no recourse. **bleep** that I am being charged $850. 😕 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey, I will be more than happy to help with this issue. I recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce department (1-855-726-8721)

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Replies
cleancasey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
3f
0 Likes
moonstarr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes me and Kevin loves these phones
0 Likes
HollowKing
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
This issue happened with my Watch Active 2. Saying I traded the wrong device. Waiting for it to arrive back. I took pictures of the watch serial number.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Usually if you send a trade in they give you the insert or padded envelope to send the phone on, some companies require minimal packaging and your phone will still be protected. Each company had their own reasons for being picky, usually for hygiene and Safety precautions, not saying that you don't take care of your products but some people have infestation problems and it's get sent in and people could get exposed
userCuhI0kvqwq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes, that **bleep** much more than my experience. At least they finally compromised and I was very happy with the final outcome. I got an A53 5G out of it instead of the A32 5G they wanted me to take.
0 Likes
clarabell
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sorry to hear that. I some issues with Samsung myself but I will say my trtafe in went surprisingly well!
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Actually this just happened with my trade in LG V35. Told me the box was empty. Call Samsung they have video footage of your trade ins. I called them and they seen on the video that their warehouse received it. That resolved my issue. They gave me credit and closed the ticket
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
You need to speak with the sales department
0 Likes
Ki-TaeCarter
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks for the advice. I'll get hold of sales.
0 Likes