JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung fold3 screenshot

(Topic created: 03-02-2023 09:44 AM)
oldman67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I like this phone but one flaw in this phone is trying to screenshot. It's terrible it takes several tries because the buttons aren't even and there's no other way to do it. The power button is much lower than the volume up and down button. It takes several tries to get it and sometimes you get so frustrated you just stop. They need to fix this problem or I won't get another one my wife already changed to the 23 cuz she was so disappointed in this feature anybody know an easier way or is everybody having the same problem I do and is there an easier way to do it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@oldman67 There are lots of ways to take a screenshot on a Fold 3.

• Click power button and volume down.
  • Palm swipe
  • "Hey Bixby, take a screenshot"
  • Use One Hand Operation+ (part of Samsung's Good Lock) to define a swipe from the edge of the screen. 
  • Use the Tasks Edge panel and click on Take screenshots.
  • With UI 5.1, click the Take Screenshot button in the quick panel. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
Download the Good Lock App if you don't already have it installed then download RegiStar if not in the Good Lock App search in Galaxy Store you will be able to set power button to Press and Hold to take a screenshot you can also download NiceShot in the Good Lock App to change some other screenshot settings
oldman67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

@oldman67 There are lots of ways to take a screenshot on a Fold 3.

• Click power button and volume down.
  • Palm swipe
  • "Hey Bixby, take a screenshot"
  • Use One Hand Operation+ (part of Samsung's Good Lock) to define a swipe from the edge of the screen. 
  • Use the Tasks Edge panel and click on Take screenshots.
  • With UI 5.1, click the Take Screenshot button in the quick panel.