Original topic:

Samsung refuses to give me refund for order

(Topic created: 04-11-2022 12:27 AM)
user1Vz4oXsqYM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, 

I  not sure what to do. Samsung is refusing to give me a refund for an order. They submitted the refund request and it failed. I had to block Samsung's access to my bank account because it was taking 2, 011 + out of my account making account negative ( charged over draft fees). I lifted the block and they said that they need documentation of the lift being lifted but bank does not provide any type of document like this.  Now I have 2,011 + charge on my credit card. I also was approved for their financing and I am paying the same amount 2,011 + for another order. How can I talk to someone to look at my account and stop them from over charging me. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello. I'm so sorry to hear about this, definitely sounds frustrating. With this case specifically, our community would not be able to assist. We recommend following up with our E-Commerce team directly for further assistance. 1.855.726.8721. Thank you!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello. I'm so sorry to hear about this, definitely sounds frustrating. With this case specifically, our community would not be able to assist. We recommend following up with our E-Commerce team directly for further assistance. 1.855.726.8721. Thank you!

0 Likes