JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sending my Z Fold 3 back

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 03:24 AM)
SingSing1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I bought my Z fold 3 unlocked. Tried to connect it to my carrier and all they keep telling is that it's not eligible. All this money spent and this is the headache you get for it
0 Likes
17 Replies
Solution
EzraV
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
You may need to call your carrier and give them your imei to activate your device on their network depending on your carrier.
SingSing1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I did that.....you have to do that to activate the device. It didn't help
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
You know using old sim cards messes up the activation. And doesn't give you the whole 5G experience. Never use old Sim cards in New phones that just came out.
0 Likes
SingSing1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
The old sim never made into the device
0 Likes
faithmayes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Sim card is not what gives off 5g its the phone.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Something about unlocked phones. Cellular companies doesn't like when you don't buy from them. Companies will give you the run around

You must don't have a Unlimited data plan? What i would do is got to connections under settings click on mobile networks and click on network operators an make sure its connected to t-mobile or sprint. And set to roam too
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Fold
What's your firmware version?
0 Likes
edmeds2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Same happened to me, I bought the phone unlocked through best buy and activated there but for some reason it wouldn't activate. I had to call T-Mobile and reregister the new sim and phone, they got it all worked out in under 10 min
0 Likes