Original topic:

Side protection

(Topic created on: 2/11/21 11:18 PM)
userQpDcEhEUUX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi. So I purchased the z fold 2 and absolutely LOVE it! The only issue I've come to dread is the fact there are not many options for cases period. I was lucky enough to find a company that does 1 style of the z fold 2, customized. So that definitely is nice being as there is not many cases at all- I can pick the design! When receiving I notice that it did not cover the side bar and am a little nervous about this. I did some more research and found 1 case that offers that coverage. It's roughly about 80ish$. So I was wondering if anyone knew if I could put the liquid screen protector on the side bar? It is something I just learned about and have no prior knowledge about. Your opinion would help!(: Lastly, while writing this I thought to ask if I kept the back of my custom case and (hopefully) could just purchase the front of the other case with side bar if that would fit together? Seeing as my custom case had to be plain black for the front- there is no difference in color/style besides the side bar. Thanks 4 reading and any info would be great! Thanks and stay safe! Kayla G

0 Likes
2 Replies
Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hm. Maybe I have been living under a rock because I had never heard of liquid screen protector before your post :).  When you say the side bar - I am not sure where you mean? 

0 Likes
Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold