JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stop the notification for Adaptive brightness every time I adjust the brightness

(Topic created: 11-21-2022 06:56 AM)
Devontayy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Is there a way to stop getting notifications for adaptive brightness everytime I adjust the brightness 

5 Replies
Jnewell05
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm not familiar with the notification but have you tried to long press it and disable it?
0 Likes
Devontayy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
That doesn't do anything it's just a super annoying feature I tried to click it but I get nothing that fixes the notification to be prompt
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Fold
Can you screen shot the notification you're getting. I'm not aware of a notification for adaptive brightness.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Fold
This is what @Devontayy is talking about and I find it super annoying also Screenshot_20221121_095538_Samsung Members_1000015946_1669042538.jpg
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We understand how annoying these system messages are.

The only settings available for this notification is found under Settings>Accessibility>Advance Settings>Time to take action. Here you can adjust the length of time the notification remains on the screen. There is not an option to disable this feature. 

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.