Original topic:

Stress crack issues on Z fold 2?

(Topic created: 04-26-2021 08:58 AM)
Deebow0734
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Has anyone experienced the fold cress crack on them. Had a fuzzy dot. And the bout a month later out to dinner with the wife and there was a stress crack right down the middle :upside_down_face::grinning_face_with_sweat: has this happen to anyone yet 

3 Replies
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
Good question and yes I have had a stress crack at the bottom of my display however I'm not sure if its the screen protector or the actual display. I don't notice anything when the screen is on and even sometimes when it's off it's hard to see it. I might try to have it looked at since I've had mine since Janurary. Sorry nobody has responded to your post.
0 Likes
BicycleRay
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yes! I just found a few small cracks down the seam of the fold. I never noticed them until I saw one that became more visible. Now that I checked closely I can see 5 total tiny cracks. It's definitely not a screen cover issue. I will submitting a repair to Samsung soon.
0 Likes
Deebow0734
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I just had mine replace or had it replaced with a new device. Have to be super cautious with it. But hands down the best 0hone ever. The 3 is gonna be wild with the pen