JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Stylus / Pen substitutes for the Fold?

(Topic created on: 9/6/19 1:04 AM)
useruCLuaOFbVU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

Really excited for the fold, especially if I can do any kind of rough note-taking / diagramming. I realize this won't be as good as something like the Note, but still, was curious if people were planning on using some kind of pen with the fold?

My friend recommended this pen he's been using for the Nintendo Switch

I've been using it for a bit on different devices, feels a little sharp for something that might not be glass, but I don't have anything with a plastic cover to see what the fold experience might be like.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Devices without active pen support can utilize capacitive pens. This is the type of pen the Switch will accept. They usually work as well as a finger, but lack features present in active ones. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Leinz
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Fold

Devices without active pen support can utilize capacitive pens. This is the type of pen the Switch will accept. They usually work as well as a finger, but lack features present in active ones. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in context

0 Likes