Original topic:

Testing confirmed. Zold fold 3 is the smoothest.

(Topic created: 06-10-2022 08:03 PM)
07thking
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
The Zfold 3 is the smoothest galaxy smart device I have used thus far. I have both my S22Ultra and Zfold3 set to 0.5 on the WAS, TAS and ADS and I'm not sure why but the ZFold3 feels smoother. I also always run my devices on max performance and only buy them directly from Samsung. With the special settings, S22Ultra and ZFold3 are snappier than stock but for sure, the ZFold3 is smoother. I noticed this immediately when I used the S22Ultra for the first time. The S22Ultra is as buttery smooth and as lightening fast as you can get but somehow the ZFold3 feels smoother, just as fast, all responses and inputs are instantaneous but smoother all round operation. Very nice. 
3 Replies
StoicGent
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
Interesting. How's the face detection across both devices? It's horrible on fold 3. Especially at night.
0 Likes
07thking
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Works as it should I haven't had any issues. Works just as good at night, display brightens to illuminate my face when it's dark.
0 Likes
Geek_DTech
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
My assistant manager mentioned the same thing and he tests samsung phones and the software through T-Mobile. And now he has me wanting to sign up to test out the beta software.