JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trying to preorder Z Fold 3 but Samsung doesn't accept Affirm for preorders

(Topic created: 08-12-2021 05:57 PM)
Scootabanxxx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

So for the 1st time in 8 years I will not be able to upgrade my phone on Samsung's website, all because they won't accept Affirm's virtual credit card which is a legitimate visa card. So now I won't be able to get the new Z Fold 3 thanks to this...I'm extremely upset, hurt, and disappointed by this. It's seems af if Samsung accepts so payments from affirm but not with preorders and trade ins. I'm so upset by this...this Note 20 will surely be my last Samsung product ever and I've been a loyal Samsung customer for over 8 years upgrading every year. Thanks a lot Samsung.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concerns about placing an order and would recommend you reach out to our E-commerce team directly at 855-726-8721 for the best assistance. They will be the ones best suited to assist with the symptom you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
useri2pLTM4cNb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Save up some money or use a different credit card. Or I'm sure you could get an apple phone with affirm
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
Sorry to hear this 😞
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concerns about placing an order and would recommend you reach out to our E-commerce team directly at 855-726-8721 for the best assistance. They will be the ones best suited to assist with the symptom you are experiencing.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes