Original topic:

Two Weeks with Z Fold 3 and I love it!

(Topic created: 09-07-2021 06:27 AM)
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold

I absolutely love it.

The front screen is great for quick glimpses or replies: but it's that massive main screen, with no obtrusive camera cutout, that makes this phone a dream to own. The S Pen just seals the deal!

I'm already looking forward to a trade-up, however, to next year's Z Fold 4. But Samsung, there are some things we really need from you:

If the Fold series is truly the next evolution of the Note, it has to have an onboard S Pen. No bells & whistles... same soft tip and action button. But it needs a slot INSIDE THE PHONE. Make the phone ever-so-slightly wider and put the silo to the far right side, outboard the camera module.

I know you really want us to use cloud storage and WiFi-6/5G connection for everything, Samsung... but I need my microSD slot back. Some of us just need more onboard storage for those times when we're nowhere near internet or cell signal. Should disaster strike and my Fold is damaged to the point it won't even turn on, all the internal storage in the world is worthless because it's inaccessible. I want to pop out my micoSD card, loaded with my data, pop it in a new phone and go. It's important to us, your users.

I know a lot of people are complaining about battery life, but I'm not. With that gorgeous huge screen, it's a marvel of the 3nm processor that the battery life is as good as it is! I have a wireless charger on my nightstand and in my office. In the car, the phone is plugged in for Android Auto. I have no problem with the battery. Great work, Samsung, and thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We're so happy to hear you're loving your device! Our get help section is an area where you can get assistance, should you ever have any questions regarding your device! Thank you for being part of the Samsung Family & Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We're so happy to hear you're loving your device! Our get help section is an area where you can get assistance, should you ever have any questions regarding your device! Thank you for being part of the Samsung Family & Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes