JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unfolded screen sometimes heats up and finger grease stays on the screen

(Topic created: 10-04-2020 04:24 PM)
AnonymousFoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

I've been using my Fold 2 for a while and I love it. However sometimes the screen heats up and then my finger grease stays on the screen and it's all smudgey. What could I use to clean the screen without damaging it?

I don't want to use solution to ruin it with liquid, nor want to ruin with a cloth by being too rough.
Any suggestions? 
11 Replies
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
I would use a eye glass cloth its soft and won't scratch.
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

I use my eyeglass cloth to clean my screen but I think the screen protector will get a little sticky over time. I am noticing it already and it's hardly over a week. 

AnonymousFoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Mine as well, I've heard a lot of people are just removing it. I am nervous to do it myself.
0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yeah people have removed theirs and I prob will eventually because it will just deteriorate our phone experience over time. Many have said we are losing out on the true experience because we have the screen protector on. I think that might be true. Make sure you have a good protective case or full coverage insurance when you do take it off. I have neither and I want to remove it.
Rivs11
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try using electronic cleaning wipes
Willsucceed
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
whats the official Samsung word on cleaning the screen?
0 Likes
AnonymousFoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Nothing official or anything from them. Just a warning to not press the screen or get it wet.
0 Likes
Willsucceed
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I feel like we should have some official word, I'm not gonna lie afraid to put anything on this screen other than my warm breath and a cloth lmao.
0 Likes
kcb2627
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
Microfiber cloth, glasses wipes