Original topic:

Using fold 3 with one hand

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 10:25 AM)
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
There are times when I need to use one hand to operate my phone ( it may not be often but it does happen) while I am in tablet mode. Even with big hands this can be a little challenging and with the hefty price tag of the zfold 3, I definitely don't want to drop it.
Samsung has a feature called " One-handed mode " designed for there bigger screen phones like the Z-Fold 3 to address this matter. What it does is, it temporarily scales down the display size for easier control of your phone with just one hand. 

This feature can be found in settings under advanced features. Locate One-handed mode and turn it on, then customize to your liking. I prefer the button option where I double tap the home button to activate or de activate. 
Hope you find this useful, cheers

4 Replies
userhwCFN5HV4j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I remember having a Motorola four or five years ago with this. It might be an android feature.
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
It definitely helps
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We appreciate the tips and your feedback, thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks, just sharing my experience as a samsung fan.