JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wallpaper & Themes change randomly

(Topic created: 06-13-2022 08:07 AM)
FlowerMoundBear
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
So I have set my wallpaper, turn my phone off, turn it back on and  the wallpaper has changed.  Could this possibly be malware or a virus???

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Fold
First, when you turn on the phone.. and at the lock screen... >> Swipe to the left side until you see the "DYNAMIC lock screen page"... and you can tap on "More Wallpaper Services" >> and see if your "Dynamic Lock Screen" is On.... select "NONE" to deactivate it.. 👍

Hope it's helps you..Screenshot_20220613-165611_Wallpaper services.jpgScreenshot_20220613-165604_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

7 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Fold
Do you have dynamic wallpaper turned on that could be why
0 Likes
userBqc0VmgB5c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Check your settings for dynamic wallpaper this will change your wallpaper every time you turn your phone on and off.
Solution
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Fold
First, when you turn on the phone.. and at the lock screen... >> Swipe to the left side until you see the "DYNAMIC lock screen page"... and you can tap on "More Wallpaper Services" >> and see if your "Dynamic Lock Screen" is On.... select "NONE" to deactivate it.. 👍

Hope it's helps you..Screenshot_20220613-165611_Wallpaper services.jpgScreenshot_20220613-165604_One UI Home.jpg
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thank you so much for sharing!  I just double checked this on my phone.  This will be very beneficial to your fellow community members!  

Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thank you, i'm really appreciate that! 🙏👍
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Fold
As the other people have said, you may have the Dynamic Wallpaper on, which you can turn off from the lock screen or the settings app. Edit: or, maybe you chose 2 or more images for your gallery by accident
0 Likes
cbean
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Mine does the same thing but the dynamic lock screen is not on. No matter what I do it changes on its own. What strange is I've seen a change while I was on my home screen It just starts flickering through multiple images and then it just changes
0 Likes