JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Whatsapp voice notes not playing through ear piece

(Topic created: 09-20-2022 01:35 PM)
userr4r6nyW4Vt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello all. On my Z fold 3, when i lift the phone to ear while playing a whatsapp voice note, nothing happens and the note keeps playing through speakers and screen remains active (prone to accidenal touch input). I have tried resetting the communication settings, this fixes the issue shortly before it reverts back to the same problem. Any help or anyone else facing same?

2 Replies
Solution
userrvctzJffRg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Fold
I have the same problem on my z fold 4. It happens when I have calling features enabled on my galaxy watch. It's a super annoying bug. If you disable calling on your watch it should work properly again
userr4r6nyW4Vt
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold

Thanks a lot for your solution (workaround)! I hope Samsung picks up on this bug soon. Its amazing how Samsung support kept insisting I take my phone to an authorized repair shop and always failed to see its a software bug. Considering the price tag for these foldables, I would expect every obvious issue to be treated with care rather than waiting for a million likes on a post for the issue to get to the top of the board. 

0 Likes