Original topic:

Which messaging app works best with the Z Fold 2?

(Topic created on: 10/31/20 3:25 PM)
Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold

Okay just curious everybody are you using the default text message app or which app do you like that works best with the z-fold 2? I always use the Verizon message plus app however it's not liking this phone. I do not like Samsung default message app I can do anything with it to customize it. So having not used any other apps for a while can you guys give me some insight on text messaging apps that you think are good or that are working good with your phone.

16 Replies
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

@aguitron I have always had issues with iOS users because of iMessage. I'm usually the only Android user among friends SMS group text. Issues like duplicate messages and delayed received/sent messages. I don't think it has anything to do with RCS. I think it might have to do with the carriers

0 Likes
Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
ahhh thanks for explaining I'm not totally tech savvy LOL
0 Likes
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
Cindernana, I like your question... I'm learning from the answers so please ask some more. I noticed that Google informed me that it was the second time I had visited a site. As if it was watching where I've been and what I was looking for.
Cindernana
Halo
Options
Galaxy Fold
OK question for you google message users... I'm sad I can't customize the background or bubble but I will get over it.. it tells me chat features unavailable for this device your carrier does not currently support this feature. Does that mean I'm just SOL and I have to wait for Verizon lol
0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold

@Cindernana I have Verizon and RCS chat features are enabled so you should have it too. Here are my settings. 

Screenshot_20201030-105448_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

RCS is a carrier enabled feature, I would recommend reaching out directly to your carrier for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
I already have RCS chat features enabled for Verizon. Sharing for others who also have same carrier.