Wifi calling option is not available in Galaxy Fold

(Topic created on: 6/8/20 3:43 AM)
usercZXhE4Ierk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hi,

Kind Attn : Samsung Team

Recently I bought the Galaxy Fold. Bun in this there is no option to activate wifi calling in galaxy fold like other samsung devices kindly update the software of samsung galaxy fold and bring in the wifi calling feature.

Thanks 

Regards,

Raja K

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Features on all our devices vary by carrier and region. While the devices are mostly identical, some devices take advantage of the unique capabilities of their carrier networks. For more information, please contact your preferred carrier.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hey there!

Thank you so much for reaching out for assistance.

I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for assistance, as this is a carrier enabled feature.

I hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Techlover123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

I have a fold 9 months now and I have wifi calling, att

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

Features on all our devices vary by carrier and region. While the devices are mostly identical, some devices take advantage of the unique capabilities of their carrier networks. For more information, please contact your preferred carrier.

View solution in context

0 Likes