Options
Galaxy Fold
Would like to purchase this phone but would like too know is it good
4 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
Honestly, I would hold off. With the issues I've seen it has potential to be a Great Phone but needs work. As it sits, it wouldn't be my "go to" device for every day use. Feels more Novelty. Ended up giving mine to my girlfriend after 2 weeks of tinkering around with what its capabilities were. For the price point, unless theres a really great deal, I recommend S10+ or possibly an S20(though the S20 still has some kinks to be ironed out) Hope that Helps. Would hate for you to drop that kind of cash without an honest review
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Fold
always go with the Note series
0 Likes
Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold

There are quite a few youtube reviews out there. I found them exceedingly helpful in deciding to buy. Yes, the phone is insanely expensive but with my trade in it was a few hundred more than a Note would have been. And in the end I am very happy with it - because every quirk or problem was something I expected from watching the reviews. "Good" is a very subjective term. For me - it is not only "good" - it is "great". Granted - I have only had the phone since late November.

0 Likes
saxappeal
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
I've have had multiple Samsung S, Note and Fold 1 & 2 devices and the Fold 2 is a great device to use ultimately. Samsung improved everything that the first Fold needed improvements on. If anything I would get the Fold 2 I wouldn't buy the first Fold at this point in time because the Fold 2 is way better in every aspect but storage from 512(Fold) down to 256(Fold 2). It was worth it for me but if your not a phone guy or tech person then think twice. I don't have one ounce of regret buying it and if I had to do it again I would.