Original topic:

Would love to own the Fold2 but also want to see when the Fold 3 will be released

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 07:01 AM)
Jackson27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Anyone own this device? I have watched countless YouTube videos on this phone and I would love to own it but I know the fold 3 is coming out hopefully in 2 months. I've been thinking about getting the fold 2 for now and trading it in for the fold 3 when that comes out. Any positive thoughts or feedback would be welcome, thanks

13 Replies
Qkaye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
If money is not an issue get the fold2 pay it off and upgrade to the 3 they just started mass production on zflold3 if you are a patient person i would say just wait
Jackson27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I'm trying to patient and wait. Keep in mind I have the note 8. I'm ready to h upgrade. Thanks for the comment
Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold

I went from a Note 8 to a Galaxy 10 and then upgraded to the Fold 2 after getting a nice bonus at work. It is indeed really expensive and it has some quirks but I really love it. I am sure the Fold 3 will be even better but there will always be a better one coming. I don't regret getting mine in the least.

Jackson27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Are you getting the fold 3?
0 Likes
Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold
We'll see if I get another bonus lol. If possible I expect I would get the 3 at some point yes
0 Likes
Jackson27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
If I can hold out and be patient I will get the fold 3. Like I said I'm really eager to upgrade so the fold 2 is very intriguing too. My preference is to wait but my patience is being tested lol
0 Likes
harwester1979
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold

thanks for your suggestions.

I want that phone.

0 Likes
userICGYnziWOD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Galaxy fold 2 equates to no functional e-sim for the US unlocked version, no wifi calling support and a $600 dollar trade-in value from a $2k phone. You should consider waiting.
0 Likes
Al_P
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Fold

The Fold 2 does have wifi calling.

0 Likes