Original topic:

Writing on coverscreen with fingertip on zfold 3

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 06:09 AM)
userLxyeHPwkIU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Today I noticed a pop up bubble on my front screen and when I pressed it I was able to write a note with my finger tip. As you already know you can't use your spen on cover screen. Here's when things get strange. I tapped the pop up bubble made some marks on the cover screen with my finger tip saved the marks. When I tried to do it again I wasn't able to. I contacted Samsung support and they don't know how this feature works either. Can someone please tell me how to write on cover screen with fingertip. I know it's possible because I have done it. Although only once...
0 Likes
2 Replies
userLxyeHPwkIU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
I figured it out...
How to write on coverscreen of z fold 3...
First open samsung notes from your coverscreen and tap on the make a note icon on bottom of screen.
Second tap on the writing icon in top left corner of pen options.
Third simply use your finger and write on the screen as if you were using your s pen.
ZeusD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Fold
It's a shame the front screen doesn't have a digitizer, so you can use the pen. Serious omission IMHO, and one, that if not reconciled in the 4,I will be sticking with my 3.

All the camera trucks, and needless thinning of the device in the world will not make up for real features and upgrades like a front digitizer. That's just my thought process with my spending dollar.
0 Likes