JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

YouTube app not responsive on Z Fold 3

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 02:02 PM)
Rtelia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold

Even after updating the app, YouTube is never responsive on the Z Folf 3.  Can't uninstall it and install again. Nothing I've tried works. Any suggestions please?

7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Fold
Was it always unresponsive out of the box? If you've uninstalled updates and done everything else, there isn't anything you can do. I don't think anyone would factory reset their phone over YouTube.. You can look into getting YouTube Vanced. A bit of a hastle to get working, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Rtelia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Yea it has always been unresponsive. It won't allow u installing it. That would probably resolve the issue if I could reinstall the app. You're right, I won't factory reset over YouTube. Maybe it will work out the kink in time. Thanks for responding. 🙏🏼
Solution
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Fold
Go into your device settings>apps>YouTube and there should be 3 dots in the top right that will allow you to uninstall updates.
Rtelia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
OMG! Thank you. I haven't been on here in a couple days. That fixed the problem. After uninstalling updates and rebooting, everything works perfectly now. Thank you so much!
user7TUsqxrPqq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
This helped my issue.
goochbuntu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Fold
Try YouTube Vanced 😉 and just disable YouTube.
Rtelia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Thanks everyone for offering advice to help me out. I knew this would be the best place to get my problem solved. Thanks to @Je655's suggestion above, I now have a perfectly running YouTube. Much appreciation to you all.