JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Z FOLD 3 SEE SAW COVER

(Topic created: 08-30-2021 02:47 PM)
AndroidApple
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
Seems the engineer department ran out out ideas of where to store the s pen so they make a see saw case when it's opened.  Hey engineer why not make spen of previous models work and hold charge etc inside and make the whole device a little wider so the outer display is wider and opened phone is wider screen too. Hint bigger battery too.
3 Replies
Darkshu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Fold
I was thinking the same thing. It would allow us to have a real tablet when open and a real large screen phone when it is closed. I love the Z Fold 2 and 3 I own both. However, larger screens would make it the best versatile mobile device tablet and phone included.
78_Alpha
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Fold
There are always better options. Doesn't mean they're cheaper.

Corporates are on a level of intelligence of a dead monkey and huff money.

Since the pens have little to no vital parts inside, they could have even done a 3DS and made the pen telescope /lock
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Fold

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context