cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Z Fold 2 Edge Panel

Where is the option to choose additional panels in the Galaxy Apps store? 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Z Fold 2 Edge Panel

I would recommend reaching out to our premier service team directly at 888-970-3653 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Galaxy

@sbllbs You can get there by pulling out the edge panel. It's at the bottom of the panel. The gear icon is to the left of the row of options (app gallery, edit icon) Tap it and it will take you to edge panel settings page to add other panels.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Z Fold 2 Edge Panel

I mean the galaxy app store edge panels. There is supposed to be a link to them in the Edge Panel settings.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I can't find it either. I can't buy new edge panels. I have the option on my Note 10 Plus, but not on my Fold 2. 

Highlighted
Galaxy

@sbllbs ohh I misread it. I see what you mean now. Supposed to be a download link to the Galaxy Store when you are on the edge panel settings screen.

I don't think there is much, if any, edge panel app support for the Fold2 that's why the link isn't there. The download link would take you to a page that shows all available supported edge panels for your device. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080551/ 

Highlighted
Galaxy

Not sure if interested but I found a recommended app to set up and customize edge panel. It's neat and has more custom options than the native edge app. Try it not. It even let's you back up to Google account so it can be restored anytime!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.edgescreen.edgeaction